Monday, January 08, 2007

Cover to Cover


It has been my new year’s resolution for the past several years to read the Bible cover to cover. In years past unfortunately I have failed to do that task. I hope this year will be different... I will attempt to read the bible from Genesis to Revelation in effort to know the one who inspired men to write it. Many Christians see no value in reading the Bible cover to cover... in my honest opinion I think it can only help the Christian grow in their faith and knowledge. You can begin to see the hand of God throughout the generations and you can also begin to know the God of the Old and New Testament. What am amazing journey to embark on. Pray for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, you should be about a week in... how's it goin'?

Tads said...

Things are going well so far... Lets see what happens when I get past Genesis... It is an interesting journey that's for sure. I think I might blog as I go book by book... but I haven't decided that... what are your thoughts?